Two almost three poses done on Meliadul and I discover that I’ve designed the sword all wrong. I made a simple yellow guard, the problem with that is on Dollmages original the guard was actually quite complex and had a great design to it.
So after trying to simply include a newer layer blocking the my simple design with the newer and failing I’m having to redo all the idle, attack and skill poses which isn’t nice. I thought it’d be a simple redo but found that I have to move the holding arm and alter the hand gave me a chance to redesign the angles of the sword and hopefully give a better finish once done.
In other news I set up a little Twitter account, https://twitter.com/#!/Holder_AB which was required for RMWebs download. So I may have little updates of my spriting days and how things are progressing. I know a few people like to send me PMs on the forums for updates so you can continue to do that for general questions but this would be a overall progress report.
Should have some visual content and future ideas in the next post. Stay safe everyone.