Well it’s very close to the first release and that’s because it was going to be at the same time but I had a few errors I had to fix. These are the portraits of Meliadul, there’s once again four colour versions and I’ve hopefully been able to match the RTP style.
Content can be found here:
I’d just like to say thanks ever so much for the advice I’ve been given on doing these as it’s been quite a learning curve trying to get these right. I hope I’ve done yous proud and that you can see that I’ve tried my hardest to apply the C&C with the advice in the final results.
Well I’ve finally been able to release my first set of matching characters to my battlers. Meliadul in his four colours:
I’ve also released generator parts of his costume which is available at the official forums: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/3386-holders-material/
Hope this is what yous need to get him into your games 😀
Enjoy and stay safe.
Since I was working on the female mage I got thinking if it was a good idea or not to try to create the RTPs as animated battlers.
Now I’m sure there’s people thinking ‘why wouldn’t it be a good idea!’ Well I’ve seen quite a few attempts at this, and even such things as RTP charactersets in a different style, so I’m not sure if I’d be getting myself into a trap or there’d be a genuine use for these.
I made a start on these a while ago and I’ve just got round to finishing the whole batch, no idea what I’m on about?
Well these are for use over your game/project cover art to show which engine they’ve been made with and is also perfectly sized (with grey cutlines) for CD sleeves or dual cases. The style is based off each individual engine splash screen and it is 100% unofficial by which I also mean that there’s no ripped content. I could’ve taken the route which most people have done in the past where the enterbrain logos are used and or even the engine title is copied over but I decided to create something which is as close as possible.
The images are after the jump>
My characterset template has been updated, there’s a couple of fixes that I had to make. I’m not sure if anyone had noticed but now there gone so HA!
Update 1: 15 July 2012
- Fixed pose structure.
- Corrected colour faults.
Enjoy and stay safe.
Well the clean up hasn’t been nice but it’s done (apart from redecorating), so I’m getting back on track with these graphics now. The files weren’t all able to be salvaged but I was able to get what I needed – good times.
Since there was quite a lot going on I failed to mention that I have a new little graphics tablet (^_^) so with the tiles that I’ve been working on I’ve also been practising with the matching materials – more on that another time though.
I’m also currently thinking about getting things a bit more organised for my content and also making it easier to find the material done from others (example being Vannes the Archer via RMWeb Restaff) and also listing details about the resource itself, but I’m not sure what kind of site would be best for this, the collection gallery isn’t great but again I need a site/blog/wiki or something I dunno -just confused.
Any clues as to what would be best for this?
Well not exactly storms and more so not after as they horrible heavy rain is still continuing, anyway, problem I have at the moment isn’t anything massive but it is going to take some time to correct as what little time I have already doesn’t help.
The recent weather where I live cut off the power at a few random times, first couple of times just meant I lost some to be scrap test work and stuff. Bad news is that the last time got me quite hard (Always regret not saving often, now I regret saving frequently) and I ended up with a load of corrupt files, still I do have some backups and odd saved tests to try and mismatch together.
So as some people have PM’d me and I’m sorry I’ve not got back to anyone but I’m hunting through CDs and sticks to locate what I can.
Everyone loves a dramatic video