This section is split up into four separate sections, each includes information on every unique battler and where to acquire matching material.
You’ll be able to find Animated Battlers, Charactersets, Facesets, Portraits, alternative skins and for different engines.
- Actors – Human characters, can be used for actors or enemies.
- Monsters – Creatures of all kinds, not simply for enemies but also party companions or in-game ‘states’.
- Bosses – Larger than usual creatures, perfect for later game development.
- Mags – Specific structure for battle support, based and named upon the Phantasy Star Online series.
- Charactersets – Matching character sprites to use with my battlers.
- Portraits – Matching Portraits based on RTP to go with my battlers.
- Facesets – Matching Facesets based on RTP to go with my battlers.